Friday, June 12, 2009

Finally, an update...

Well, where should I start--

1. I left active duty in April, and Emily and I moved out to Arizona.

2. I got a job working for L3 communications (and I'm liking it)!

3. I am in the AZ National Guard, with an Aviation Battalion. I'm liking that, too. Entirely different mindset than a Mechanized Infantry Brigade.

4. Emily and I are looking for a new house.

5. We got a new (used) car. A 95 Corolla. It had about 3/8 of a tank of gas, and it took about 5 1/2 gallons (about $13) to fill it up. It's not as cool as the Charger, but it should make getting back and forth to work a little more economical.

6. I am going to flip out if another idiot tries to run into me or run me off the road. Some of the drivers out here need coloring books, not drivers licenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment